Monday, January 21, 2008

April Trip Updates

As you all know, the Ninth and O Peru trip for the spring is scheduled for April 5-13. I wanted to post some of the deadlines so people considering the trip could be better informed. I think four people have already signed up to go. Hopefully, there will be many more to come!

-February 10th: application deadline
-February 27th: $800 due (for airline tickets)
-April 4th: Remaining $700 due

The total cost for the trip is about $1500. Philip and Dr. Sills have information on raising support, so ask them if you are unsure about the process.

Hope this info helps! And I hope many more of you will be able to go!

2 comments:

Jargon said...

As far as I know there are now six people signed up, besides Dr. Sills. There is Josh Graves, Don Miller, Michelle Ross, a couple whose names I cannot remember, and myself. I have a special prayer request, in that Michelle and I just broke up, so prayer is greatly appreciated as we consider how best to approach the trip. Thanks,
Nick

J. Breeding said...

Thanks for the update Nick. We will be praying.